1) Find a well-lit location to take your photo. Your photo will turn out best if you can take your photo in a place where the light is even, so it is not too bright or too dark.
2) No hats, sunglasses or headsets. Customers want to be able to see your pretty face, so do not obscure it with sunglasses, hats or Bluetooth headsets.
3) Smile! Say cheese! Show off your friendly side by giving a nice, big smile in your photo.
4) Find a solid background. Make sure you have a solid background in your photo. We suggest standing in front of a wall to help avoid shadows.
5) Frame your entire head and top of shoulders. Have your photographer take a few steps back, center your head in the box and get the top of your shoulders in the frame. This is the toughest part, but we know you can do it!